sábado, 22 de dezembro de 2007

Ausiello e a sua lista para o Natal


Não tem nada a ver com o SN, mas é ele que nos dá alguns spoilers sore aquilo que vem aí. Portanto, dedico aqui um post a ele deixando a cartinha que ele publicou no site da TV Guide, ao Pai Natal.


'' Dear Santa:


First off, let me apologize for not getting this to you sooner. Between the big TV Guide office move and the herculean undertaking that was the Ausiello Family Christmas photo, I've had my hands full these past few weeks. Better late than never, right? If it's any consolation, I'm not asking for anything unrealistic like, say, a Nintendo Wii. Or Squawkers McCaw. All the stuff on my wish list should be relatively easy for you and your little helpers to pull together by the 24th. Did I mention that I was especially well behaved this year? Seriously. I didn't make fun of a certain Law & Order alum's acting chops once. And I only slammed One Tree Hill when absolutely necessary. I even let Matt Mitovich make eye contact with me in the elevator last week! So, please, keep all that in mind when you're debating whether I'm worthy of the following….


• An end to this loathsome writers' strike, ideally by mid-January (i.e., before the Golden Globes).

• Emmys for Ginnifer Goodwin, Chloë Sevigny, Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton.

• Even more power and fame.

• Lots of really big scoops.

• A Veronica Mars and/or Gilmore Girls movie.

• A USC victory in the Rose Bowl. A pair of tickets would be nice, too.

• Santa Barbara on SoapNet (a wish-list staple three years running!).

• A room in my home that looks like this.

• A first-place finish in PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Alive contest.

• World peace A pair of cream Chuck Taylors.

• Quality time with my friends, preferably the famous ones.

• A third season for Friday Night Lights and 30 Rock.

• A complete set of the new 50th Anniversary Smurfs.

• An X-Files sequel that doesn't suck. Ditto Sex and the City (sans the sequel part).


Thanks in advance. Oh, and that big plate of cookies over there? Yep, all for you.


Yours truly,


Michael Ausiello


P.S. I may've forgotten a few things, so keep checking the comments section below for other last-minute ideas.


E vocês? O que desejam para o Natal?? Quero saber! :P

Beijosss*