sexta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2007

As meninas em entrevista


Saiu uma entrevista delas no site da TV Guide.

Take a look:

'' Supernatural has many loyal followers who were a bit wary of you two when news of your characters first broke. Were you surprised by that?
Lauren Cohan: I was surprised. Especially after Katie and I did our first interviews and the [online reaction] was like, "Oh, they seem nice, maybe we should give them a chance." I hadn't realized we were up there on the chopping block. I have to say, though, I find it really nice that the fans are so dedicated and care that much about the show. I think they were wary about women coming in and changing the dynamic of the series, but it is still very much the boys’ show. I think we are just here to cause trouble and present some more challenges for the wonderful Winchesters to beat.

Katie Cassidy: Yeah, I did a couple of those interviews after we were first cast, and I don't know, I guess I said something like, "Those boys are really cute, I wouldn't mind...," and I was joking, but then I realized, oh crap, these fans might take it out of context. I obviously didn't know anything at that point! So, it was definitely a shock, but I think now that they've seen our characters and how we are incorporated into the show, they‘re okay with us.

And working with Jared and Jensen doesn't suck, right?
L.C.: Right. You know, they work so hard, because they’re really in every [scene]. But they’re very professional. And we’re all very friendly. They’re like big brothers.

K.C.: They are awesome. I love working with them. They’re so sweet and funny, and they bring a light humor to the set, which is so nice when [the scenes] are so serious. And the hours are so long, so it's good that they can lighten things up when [shooting] goes really late.

Can you tease to anything that’s coming up with your characters?
K.C.: Most of Ruby’s scenes have been with Sam up to this point, but Dean and Ruby end up working together in an upcoming episode. There's going to be something the two of us basically have to overcome.

L.C.: There's gonna be a face-off between Bela and another baddie on the show—someone we've seen before whom we don't like very much.

Eric Kripke has said Ruby and Bela won't necessarily be love interests for Sam and Dean unless there was tangible chemistry that came up between you and the guys. So, I have to ask: How's the chemistry?
L.C.: [Laughs.] There is as much possibility for romance on this show as there is on any other show where people are fighting and the stakes are high and there is tension. You’ve seen in the episodes that there is tension between Dean and [me]. It's a battle of wit, and I think that is very sexy. But we don’t have to be sexual to be sexy. But as of right now, we are not here to be their girls. We are here to be the troublemakers!

K.C.: To be honest, it doesn't seem like that's the direction they are going at this point. It feels to me like Ruby might be teaming up with them, but that‘s about it for now.


Do you care which way it goes?

K.C.: Whatever way they decide to go with it is good with me. But I don’t think Ruby really has that in mind right now. She’s definitely flirtatious and she uses her sexuality around these boys, but I don’t think that’s what she wants from them. That’s just sort of her bait.

L.C.: Like most people, I want good drama. So, if that means that something saucy has to happen, then I want that to happen. And if that is what the fans want, and that's what seems to be the natural progression, sure. But no, I wouldn’t care either way.

You two have infiltrated the male-dominated Winchester world. Are you digging it?
K.C.: Yeah, definitely. It’s really fun. Although, we were shooting this big fight scene today, and I actually have a little bit of a headache because I had [to land] as if someone was throwing me to the ground. I wasn't supposed to slam into the floor, but when I went to do it, I did it a little too hard.

Um, hello! Where is your stunt double?
K.C.: I honestly love the fight scenes. They do have a stunt double, but I try to do most of my own stuff because I've been kickboxing training for like three months, so I kind of know what I'm doing.

Lauren, your character is less rough and tumble and more about playing mind games. Do you like going head to head with the boys?
L.C.: That vein of Bela’s personality is definitely a fun one to do. She's different from the characters I've previously played. I almost always play a nice girl who wants to help the boy she falls in love with, or fix the boy—which is nice, too! But it’s fun and interesting to be bad. There have been a lot of characters like that on TV, like Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, who started off as an enemy, but the audience liked that and then he become a favorite.

Bela has been introduced to us as a thief, but I heard she may be doing a bit of demon hunting as well.
L.C.: She may be, but she really is primarily a thief. And then as her relationship [develops] with the boys, we may see her other colors coming through. She is aware of how the whole [demon hunting] world works, because she has to be in order to get her business done.

And the opposite is true of Ruby. She was introduced as a demon hunter, and then we found out she’s also a demon.
K.C.: Yes. And she's very manipulative and she wants something from the boys, but we don't know exactly what that is yet. [The producers] actually haven't told me much. I definitely have my own ideas about what her motives are, but I don’t want to give anything away! But I will say that the next episode that Ruby appears in, you’ll see a different side of her, a more genuine side. I'm really excited about it, so I hope people enjoy it. She's got a lot of different flavors going on.


Do you think Ruby was being truthful when she told Sam she could possibly help save Dean's life?

K.C.: I can't really say! But you know, she’s a powerful chick who is in control of every situation. She's really, really smart, and she knows all her angles and knows how to work it. She’s on top of her game and knows what she wants—and she's going to get it at the end of the day. ''

Créditos: SN Fans Online